1 Red, 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 green
Bell peppers and onions (tossed in a pan til the onions were clear)
Store bought salsa (i like (La Mexicana style in the produce section)
Black beans rinsed, tossed in a pan with cumin and paprika
Chicken breast in a pan sliced with 21 day fix southwest seasoning.
Open Faced Fajita Bowl
- Bell peppers
- Store bought salsa (I like fresh La Mexicana style in the produce section)
- Black beans, rinsed
- Chicken breast
- 21 day fix southwest seasoning
- Saute peppers and onions in a pan until the onions are clear.
- Toss rinsed black beans in along with cumin and paprika
- Add chicken breast sliced with 21 day fix southwest seasoning until chicken is cooked thoroughly.