Total Time: 55 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 4 servings
21 Day Fix:
- 1/2 yellow
- 1/2 purple
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ medium bananas, sliced, reserve 8 slices for garnish
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) plain yogurt
- 4 fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
- Place milk, honey, extract, and bananas in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place milk mixture in a medium bowl. Fold in yogurt; mix well. Cover.
- Chill in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 45 minutes.
- Portion mousse into four small serving bowls. Garnish each with two banana slices and one mint leaf.