Total Time: 4 hr. 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 4 servings, about ⅔ cup each
21 Day Fix:
- 1 yellow
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 6 Tbsp. organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 tsp. dried strawberries (or 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh strawberries)
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and extract in a large bowl; whisk vigorously for 2 minutes, or until cocoa powder is incorporated, and pudding is well blended.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
- Divide evenly into four small serving bowls; top each serving with 1 tsp. dried strawberries.