Total Time: 20 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 5 servings, 2 cookies each
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1/2 yellow
- 1 orange
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. coconut whey protein (or vanilla whey protein or Beachbody Base Shake)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place egg whites in a clean medium mixing bowl; beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Gently fold in whey protein and shredded coconut.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until browned; cool.
- Melt chocolate in a small microwaveble bowl for 30 seconds at 50% heat. Stir and repeat until nibs melt.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cooled macaroons.
- Tip: Coconut whey protein can be found at health food stores or online.