Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 4 servings, 3 roll-ups each
21 Day Fix:
- 1/2 Green
- 1 blue
- 1 medium avocado, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 large cucumbers
- Ground paprika (for garnish; optional)
- Tip: This recipe suggests making the avocado mixture in a blender, but if you’re whipping up a batch of these for yourself, a good mashing with a fork will do the job.
- Place avocado, basil, garlic, and lime juice in a food processor (or blender). Season with salt and pepper if desired; pulse until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel off long, thin slices of cucumbers.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly on each cucumber slice.
- Pick up one end of the cucumber slice and roll cucumber loosely around the filling. End with the seam on bottom and secure with a toothpick.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.