Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: 4 servings
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 3 green
- 1 blue/orange
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 dash sea salt
- ½ medium head cabbage, finely shredded (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- Combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, pomegranate, walnuts, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle cabbage mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.
You may also enjoy cucumber avocado roll ups.