Total Time: 2 hrs. 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 8 servings, about ½ cup each
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1/2 green
- 1 yellow
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn, rinsed, drained
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Combine beans, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle bean mixture with lime juice; toss gently to blend.
- Chill, covered, in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.