Total Time: 1 hr. 15 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Yield: 6 servings
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1/2 red
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 lb. raw salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (for garnish; optional)
- Combine soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Add salmon; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Place salmon in an even layer in saucepan; cook for 2 minutes, turn each salmon cube, cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place salmon on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion (if desired). Place a toothpick in each piece of salmon.