Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 5 servings
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 2 green
- 1 yellow
- 1/2 red
- 1/2 blue
- 1/2 orange
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups shredded romaine (or Bibb lettuce or mixed greens)
- 1 (7-oz) can solid white tuna, packed in water, drained, flaked into large pieces
- 8 oz steamed green beans, cooled
- 4 boiled medium new potatoes, cooled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, quartered lengthwise
- 4 medium tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ medium red onion, sliced
- 8 black olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped Italian parsley (for garnish; optional)
- Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl; whisk to blend.
- Slowly add oil, whisking continuously, until blended. Set aside.
- Evenly arrange lettuce on five serving plates. Top with tuna, green beans, potatoes, eggs, tomatoes, onion, and olives.
- Evenly drizzle dressing over salads.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.