Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 2 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1½ cups each
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1 green
- 1 red
- 1 1/2 yellow
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium organic chicken (or vegetable) broth, hot
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red miso paste
- 4 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups cooked ramen noodles (whole-grain, if possible)
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bok choy
- 1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2½ cups shredded roasted turkey breast (approximately 12 oz.)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, cut in half
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (for garnish; optional)
- . Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine broth, soy sauce, miso paste, and ginger in a large measuring cup; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Divide noodles evenly between 4 serving bowls. Top evenly with carrot mixture, mushrooms, bok choy, cabbage, and turkey.
- Top evenly with broth mixture. Drizzle evenly with sesame oil.
- Top each bowl with half an egg and sprinkle with green onions, if desired; serve immediately.