Total Time: 4 hrs. 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 6 servings, ½ cup each)
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1/2 red
- 1/2 orange
- 3 cups nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Chopped fresh strawberries (for garnish; optional)
- Place milk, Shakeology, honey, and cinnamon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture into medium glass bowl. Add chia seeds; mix well.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired.
You may also enjoy chocolate chia pudding with dried strawberries.
Send me my FREE workouts!
By submitting your email, you will receive an email with instructions on setting up your free account and access to a week of free workouts! Once you have access to the workouts, you will be emailed the meal plan.