Total Time: 4 hrs. 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 6 servings, ½ cup each)
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1/2 red
- 1/2 orange
- 3 cups nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Chopped fresh strawberries (for garnish; optional)
- Place milk, Shakeology, honey, and cinnamon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture into medium glass bowl. Add chia seeds; mix well.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired.