(Makes 12 servings, 1 cup each) 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow per cup
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Tip: Raisins, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds, or dark chocolate chips can be substituted for blueberries.
Send me my FREE workouts!
By submitting your email, you will receive an email with instructions on setting up your free account and access to a week of free workouts! Once you have access to the workouts, you will be emailed the meal plan.