(Makes 12 servings, 1 cup each) 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow per cup
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Tip: Raisins, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds, or dark chocolate chips can be substituted for blueberries.