Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 0 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 bar each
21 Day Fix Containers:
- 1 yellow
- 1/2 blue
- 1 cup whole pitted dates (or prunes)
- 1 cup dried fruit (like apricots, prunes, figs, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, or cherries)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (or seeds) (like almonds, walnuts, cashews, sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, or sunflower seeds)
- 2 scoops Shakeology, any flavor
- . Place dates, fruit, and nuts in a food processor. Pulse for 1 to 2 minutes; scrape sides of bowl.
- Add Shakeology; process for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture becomes tiny crumbs that can come together to form a loose ball.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with cellophane. Press mixture into pan until flat. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 bars. Store in refrigerator.
You may also enjoy gingerbread balls.